Friday, May 13, 2011

Update

So, I've been following a Balsam of Peru diet for about three weeks, now. Of course, I started out strong avoiding everything on the "no-no" list. My skin cleared right up without the help of medicine! I actually felt comfortable taking a warm shower without it stinging my skin. I could give my baby baths without severe cracked hands. In short, avoiding BOP, let me be a "normal" person.

Then, this last week, I let myself slide a little- a little chocolate there, a little ice cream on a hot day won't hurt me... you know the drill. Well, after a couple of days of that, I can definitely feel the difference in my skin!! My face is itchy and irritated. My arms are starting to break out and I can tell that avoiding BOP is in my skin's best interest because when I follow a BOP-free diet, my skin cleared up, it wasn't dry, irritated or cracked.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of BOP-free diet do you follow. My eight year old daughter was diagnosed last month with BOP allergy, plus all fragrance mixes.

    ReplyDelete