Sunday, May 1, 2011

Disclaimer

Before I get to far into this blog, I want to mention that I am NOT a medical professional. I do not have an medical training and I do not claim to know all of the facts. The purpose of this blog is to record my findings as an everyday person dealing with a severe allergy to Balsam of Peru. Because of my lack of knowledge about the allergy before being diagnosed and the lack of information out there listing "safe" foods for those suffering from a BOP allergy, I started this blog. This blog is not only my informal record of things that work and things that don't, but it is meant to be an encouragement to others with similar allergies. This blog should NOT be used as a medical diagnosis, nor should it be taken for medical basis of any kind. All results are personal and meant strictly for the reader's information.

Also, I specifically name products and name-brands so that others that suffer from BOP allergy can readily find the foods/products and not have to go searching or deciphering ingredient lists. I do not get any monetary reimbursement for these product endorsements.

No comments:

Post a Comment