Sunday, May 1, 2011

Eat as close to the ground as possible

After a trip to the grocery store and a long hard study of the current state of my pantry, I've decided that the best possible way to BOP-free is to eat as close to the ground as possible. What I mean, is, eat food as close as possible to it's natural state. While frozen entrees and pre-packaged foods are convenient, quick and easy (trust me, I enjoy easy dinners as much as the next girl), there is absolutely NO control over what goes into them and you risk exposing yourself to either BOP, sodium benzoate or citric acid.

I have been eating lots of salads, sandwiches, omelette's, fresh fruit and cheese. Not only are all of these items free of BOP, but they are really healthy for you. Also, they are quick to prepare (often without much cooking involved). So, in exchange for giving up foods that you normally consume, you might get a trimmer waistline in return. Now, who doesn't love that?

No comments:

Post a Comment