Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stress

Have you ever noticed that no matter how well you eat, flare-ups can be triggered by stress? After a couple of weeks of a dry, sore, cracked hand, I was finally getting back on track with my eating (aka, avoiding BOP). However, after having to dunk my 20-month old daughter in the tub after a very messy lunch (hubby usually takes over bathing our daughter in order to save my hand), yesterday, cleaning up the house for dinner guests and eating a tomato-laden dinner of pasta, my hand was in bad shape, last night!

1 comment:

  1. Heather,

    I just want to say thanks for doing this. I started having breakouts all over about two years ago. Dr's were pretty much useless for the first year until I had a patch test result to BOP. They still haven't been much help, but once I was able to figure out the connection to what I ate and my rash then I at least had a chance. Your blog is really the first place I have found where someone is going through the same things I am with regard to how much you have to change your life with this allergy. I love your optimisim and look forward to trying some of the great recipies you have given us.

    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete