Sunday, August 21, 2011

Colgate Cavity Protection- Regular Flavor

Every since my first attempt at making homemade toothpaste, I've been on the search for regularly manufactured, better tasting toothpaste. Baking soda and coconut oil just weren't cutting it for me. While my teeth felt clean, it was horrible tasting and made me dread brushing my teeth. As far as I know, Colgate Cavity Protection, regular flavor, does not contain sodium benzoates. It is not minty in flavor and it has fluoride and tastes MUCH better than the homemade stuff.

2 comments:

  1. In 2006 I was diagnosed with BOP allergy. I have been using a tooth paste from VMV Hypoallergenics. No flavor, but better than baking soda. I use several of the VMV products. Hope you are doing better. Thanks for your recipes suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used Pepsodent for lots of years, as I find it at the Dollar Tree store. I'm pretty sure it's safe for me.

    ReplyDelete